Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Masculine time

The Mountain View stamp is fast approaching one of my favorites with Flourishes. Most of the guy sets we have are my favorite for lots of reasons. How can you resist this awesome creature to begin with?

 When we were in Montana I mentioned that we saw a huge elk up close. Here is a picture of that amazing creature. This picture was taken by Cindy.  Amazing!!!


On to my card.... He is stamped onto Classic White Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
Colored with Copic collections:

This is rather simple in design with just a little bit of this mesh ribbon left over from a 1,2,3 Create Kit. Then some of our Color Made Easy Pistachio ribbon wrapped with some of the twine. The image panel is die cut using the beautiful Perfectly Pierced Classic Frames die. Scored a few lines at the top and bottom. Popped the shape up on dimensionals and voila! Easy peasy today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous masculine image and card!

TLady said...

I LIIIIIKE this stamp set too Stacy!!!!!!!! DEFINATELY have this one on my WISH LIST!!!!!:) You've FEATURED this stamp PERFECTLY with the CAS card you've created!!!!!:)GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!:)

bensarmom said...

Wowzers, this is an amazing card. That photo is incredible as well.

Dawn B. said...

This is a wonderful card. I love this set too. I was so disappointed as I could have been in Montana the same time you all were. My sister was there on vacation. Maybe next time. Great card.

Leslie Miller said...

You really have a knack for making guy cards look beautiful but still masculine. This is fabulous!