Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas Gift Tag

 This weeks Featured Stamper 351 is Cathy aka Catditit. Congrats Cathy! Awesome gallery with lots of creations to choose from. I almost went with a flower and then changed my mind to a gift tag when I saw this Baby First Christmas. I kept an animal, colors and round well I went oval but still a shape. ha! Changed the stamp, added ribbon and jewels. 

This darling guy is Henry With Tree that is new from Whiff Of Joy colored with Copic Markers. A few Decorative Oval shapes and some lace trim wrapped with ribbon. Stickles and voila another tag! 



3 comments:

Marisa said...

Simply fabulous tag!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

TLady said...

AAAaaah!!!!!!! HE'S SOOOO CUTE STACY!!!!!!!!!!! :P I THINK I know WHO is going to get THIS LITTLE TAG on his present this year!!!!:)