Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I played my best for him....

Just got this last week called Little Drummer Boy. Isn't he just the sweetest image? Oh I adore this set and had to create something with him right away. I stamped the little drummer onto classic white card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Colored him with various Copic markers. I die cut him with Spellbinders ovals, then layered onto Opulent ovals. The background was created with one of the stamps in the set in ballet blue ink. Layered onto some kraft card stock. My sentiment is stamped onto some vellum with a few jewels for the corners. Voila!!!  Another Christmas card done as well. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the little drummer boy song. Darling image and wonderfully framed. Nice touch with the vellum!

TLady said...

OOOOOOoooo, STACY!!!!!!!! HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I'm GUESSING, you send EVERYONE a different Christmas card??? You won't get bored that way!!! LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this little guy & what you've done with him!!!:)

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

Greta said...

Wonderfully colored & love the dies you used. Sweet, beautiful card!