Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ornament Tag


Step 1

For this project I used a Silhouette File for the stamp set I used. However you can always skip this step and create the same design without the file.



Step 2

Each snowflake is stamped with clear embossing ink. Apply silver embossing powder and heat emboss snowflakes. I used tweezers to hold the smaller snowflakes as not to burn my fingers.



Step 3

All my snowflakes are embossed lets work with the tag elements. I have Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments fro the base, Standard Circles SM for the silver and Curved Borders Two in silver card stock as well



Step 4

The snowflakes are layered with the smallest first using dimensionals. The curvy border is adhered down and cut off the edges


Step 5

Place snowflake onto the top left corner. I added a sparkly center to the snowflake, embellish as desired


Step 6

Here is the final gift tag with silver cord and ribbon added to the top. I also added more sparkler jewels. Hope you enjoy!




No comments: