Sunday, June 8, 2014

FS383 A Swingin day

This weeks Featured Stamper 383 is Elaine aka Happy Heart. A darling gallery with creations for the little ones and a few of us older ones. I couldn't help but giggle as I went through Elaine's gallery. Several that I wanted to case but I kept coming back to the first one that I liked called Darn It!  I kept the colors, a young boy image and the layout with buttons. Changed the stamp, colors of ribbon and skewed my image panel and left off the sentiment.

I had bought this image called Swing Me A Story Max and just now have finally used it. Yea!  He is printed on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. Layered my ribbon with some red gingham that has been sitting here for ages onto some blue seam binding. Added my buttons and voila!  I hope you get to play along with us this week. Have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

Angel said...

SO Super Cute! I was thinking of CASEing the same card of Elaine's! If I can find some crafty time today... ;)

Leslie Miller said...

This is darling with the paper and buttons and the adorable image! I don't know how you find the time, Stacy.