Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Stripes

The December Dirty Dozen challenge is up and it is all Candy canes, gumdrops, gingerbreads and more. About this time you are baking and cooking all your goodies and delights for the season from cookies, goodies, pies and candies. Kids wanting those candy canes and gumdrops to decorate the gingerbread houses galore. Create with the inspiration of your favorite goodies and delights of the season. Candy canes, gumdrops, gingerbread houses, pies, hot cocoa and more. Hope you can play along with us! 



I stamped this Candy Cane onto white card stock and colored with Copics. Die cut with an oval shape and popped up on dimensionals. Textured the base with some swiss dots before wrapping lace trim and bakers twine. Added  a few sequin and my sentiment and voila! Easy Peasy today. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a darling card! How funny, too, since I just last week colored this candy cane in the same colors! LOL! I love your layout and the embellishments, and I hope to play along! I know of another image I can use! Just love this monthly challenge and plan to start fresh in 2015! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

I love me a good candy cane card! Gosh, this is so adorable, Stacy, and it's pretty darn "sweet", too!