Monday, December 12, 2016

Comet and friend

Rudolph gets all the attention so this is Comet today. hee hee  I adore this Whipper Snapper stamp called Snowman Harmony. I was in my chocolate and cream color mood when I created this. I have them stamped on white cardstock and colored with Various Copic markers. 


The paper is from the Kaiser Kraft Frosted pack and the snowflake scallop is a punched piece from the back. Wrapped some brown ribbon around the top of the snowflake edge and tied a twine and button combo. Added some enamel dots and stickles to finish it off. The sentiment is from the back of the pack also but I am not sure I am too hip on it with the card. However its already glued down so no changing it now. ha ha! The December Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge this month is Animal Love. I would say this fits perfectly. hee hee  Thanks for stopping in today. Have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, that's my kinda Christmas card! Love the image and the browns. The ribbon with button and twine is so cute, too. I detest that I had to be in such a hurry for my Christmas cards this year. I thought I'd have so much time... Next year will be different. Your card is adorable, Stacy!

Traci M said...

Stacy, this is so adorable...in your signature colors! I do like that tag sentiment a lot, too...but love the image and your layout! An altogether cute card, and you sure do stamp a lot! I can't keep up with all your creations! So glad you do though! :)