Friday, December 15, 2017

More altered containers

Good morning. I shared two altered containers and a tutorial the other day for the 12 days of Christmas over on the PP Blog and thought I would share the others with you. These two are using Tweet Tidings and Candy Cane Classic. I forgot the gift cards in these for the pictures but they snug right in the middle just as the others did. 


You still have plenty of time to play in our 12 days of Christmas challenge for the month. Who wouldn't want to play and have a chance at winning $50 in Power Poppy Bucks! Marcy has all 12 days with quick links in one post HERE.

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today 
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
Katie Sims



Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Such cute containes Stacy, that glittery paper really sets it all off beautifully. Lovely gift containers!

Leslie Miller said...

What, it's been five days already since you posted this? I'm so behind in my visiting! 'Tis the season, but I'm finally getting to the relaxing point. These are darling, Stacy. Love the glitter paper. I have a bunch of candy cane cards in the works for next year, but they'll have to wait a while. Merry Christmas!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, these are amazing, and I absolutely LOVE the candy canes and this sweet chickadee! What really special gifts these make, and you are "the bomb" for fussy cutting! Hope you are keeping warm, and may God bless you and your "boys" in 2018! Love you lots!! Warm hugs! xoxo