Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday Vitamin ME


Happy Friday! It has been a month since I posted I know, but this month was all about soaking up vitamin me right?  :-)  Well I soaked up a lot of a few things. Even avoided the computer this month. GASP! I know right, but the time was spent very well with a few things so I will share a few of them. 


Games, games and more games! The new uniforms came in and they look AWESOME! This is both the boys at one of the games. This season has been strange for positions but normally they are left field, first base and then pitching/catching. Depends on who else is pitching etc. Here is one game where Curtis pitched and Nathan was catcher. What a cool picture huh?!? I have one where I focused on Nathan and then one where Curtis was in focus the opposite. Doing well with the new camera too.  :-)  The season is going awesome and only a few more games before we hit the play off's. SQUEEL!!! The last few double headers have been in beautiful weather thankfully. 


One of the new books I had bought and read in 3 days. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I really enjoyed this book. Read a few books on the Kindle also by Robin Jones Gunn. Thought I would give the kindle a try and I have to say an actual book is better. However sometimes having that instant book in the hand to read verses waiting for it even 2 day mail is kinda nice. hee hee  Either way a few books read which was GREAT. 
Repainted the main bathroom and installed different hooks. A few things got done in the yard. Trying to figure out what to plant since my Azalea plant died. Sniff sniff.... I think I will do another Peony bush since I like those so much and they seem to last. Doesn't sound like a lot but it sure has been nice and now I am read to get some inky fingers going again. Hopefully you all have been enjoying your Vitamin ME challenge this month. Thanks for stopping by. 


2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, you have had a wonderful month of Vitamin ME, and I am excited to see you are enjoying your new camera! I love the photo of Curtis and Nathan! Very cool how you've focused on each one. Love it! And I have to check out that book by Francine Rivers. I LOVE her writing so much...such a heart for the Lord in each book. Sounds like a fresh coat of paint is wonderful in the main bathroom, and we've also been thinking about some landscaping and changes. Have pulled out a load of fern that had been growing from under our neighbor's fence. She pulled it out and helped us pull the rest of ours. Fun cooperative project! Looking forward to your getting inky again soon! Should be some new stamp sets out, eh? ;) Sending hugs and love, and thanks for sharing your fun this month1 Love and hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, do we ever need that vitamin ME and one of the best ways to get it is to stay OFF the computer! Generally I allot morning coffee time to it and then I'm off for the rest of the day, but when we were camping I didn't even do that, and it was wonderful. Now it's catch up time. Your month sounds lovely to me!