Friday, May 25, 2018

Positive thoughts


Happy Friday and extra long weekend for most. Grabbed the newest Bee Kind Toile stamp set today and thought these flowers were looking might fun to color. I took one of the many flowers in this set and stamped them across at an angle so I could add the die cut decorative edge along the bottom piece. Colored the flowers with Copic markers and then die cut the edge. 



Layered this panel onto some black cardstock and then some red base. The bee's have a little buzzing trail just by adding some black tiny dots where I wanted them for fun. No sparkle on this card if you can believe that. I wanted to and almost did, but thought it was fine without. Voila!
This weekend is full of softball games as the girls made it to the state play off's. The games today and tomorrow determine 1-4th in the state. Woot woot!!! I will get some stamping time in though so I am VERY EXCITED!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations:
  Allison Cope
  


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I think these are the prettiest little flowers! Love the red and that pop of black! So much can be done with this set and I can't wait to receive it. For some reason the baby set didn't ship with the rest of the order. Not sure why. Waiting for Tuesday...

Allison Cope said...

Awww.... how sweet is that little rose along your card! Super pretty Stacy!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is gorgeous, and I LOVE the beautiful toile array and the fabulous border die you've used! It's a stunning card, and I can hard wait to play with this one. I surely will CASE this card! Enjoy all the fun this weekend, and GO GIRLS! Hugs, sweet and precious friend! xoxo