Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Courageous, resilient and amazing

Good morning. I was trying for a warm more masculine feel with this card using Big Sexy Leaves. Not quite sure it came out like I pictured in my head but I do like how it turned out. I stamped the background using a green ink and then popped out the one larger leaf that I colored with Copic markers. 


This sentiment is from M Powering Words and a simple piercing around the edge to match the base that is pierced around. A few sequins and voila! Have a great day! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Brilliant, Stacy! Wow! What a great way to use this background stamp and minimize the coloring. You know I love it. You're so good with your fussy cutting. It's flawless! Love how you colored the leaf, too. Fabulous!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I love this card and think it's perfectly masculine! Love how you've colored that single leaf. We have these plants here in South Florida, and you've colored it perfectly! I LOVE this card! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo