Sunday, December 2, 2018

Mojo503 Sweet Tidings

Good morning. I know I titled this Sweet Tidings and you are looking at this thinking that is not the name of the stamp set. Well I labelled it as that since yesterday we spent the entire day making all the goodies for our friends and will deliver them today. It seems that every weekend is full up with activities of some sort and yesterday was the only time we had to make everything. The boys girlfriends came over for the traditional decorating of the sugar cookies which was super fun. Needless to say I was going to get this card done late last night or not as I am determined this time. 


You ask what am I determined to get done. Well it seems that Julie is starting up her Mojo Monday Sketches again on her blog. I didn't play that often but always wished I had. So here is mine for MOJOMONDAY503 and yes I am behind a few already but I just found out she started them up again. See I even made a label for it so I now HAVE to keep going with them. Hee hee  Anyways...


I used Tweet Tidings stamp that was perfect for a birdie in each circle. My circles are a bit bigger than they should be but it was late and I was super tired. :-)  I have added some sparkle to the snow and a scallop edge to the base of the circles. A few buttons with silver cord through them. Voila! 

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I regret that I didn't get around to this one, but hope to do better in the future. Love Julee's sketches. Gosh, this is sweet, Stacy! You chose the perfect images from one of my all-time favorite PP Christmas sets. I adore this!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

If there's a label for it, you HAVE to play! {grin} Love this gorgeous card, Stacy. Such tweet little birdies and I love the snowy details. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Traci M said...

Love this set, and your card is super cute and festive!! I like the blue coloring you added toyour chickadees! Wonderful card!

CherylQuilts said...

Well, I'm determined myself to catch up and go through my mailbox. So many OLD emails. Yikes! Anyway, I'm thrilled that Julee has started the Mojo Sketches again, and I love how you've been inspired by this one. Your coloring is fabulous, and I love the DP and beautiful use of both of these sweet birds. I love the buttons too! Hugs and love! xoxo