Monday, October 28, 2019

Found another sunflower stamp

Good morning all. Look what I found in my bin of stamps. It is yet another sunflower stamp that I totally forgot I had. This was from Taylored Expressions and I am sure is retired by now. Just what I needed was another fall card using sunflowers.  :-)  Unless I find another sunflower this is the last of them... or so I think. HA!  Anyways... 


The scraps of paper on the desk were my color inspiration for this card today. All those leaves are so pretty and with turquoise I thought perfect! My sunflowers are colored with various Copic markers then a simple chocolate layer behind the image panel. The strips of designer paper down the side with my sentiment layered onto a few punched shapes. Enamel dots and sparkles to finish it off. Voila! 
Hope you have a wonderful day! 



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a delight! Oh, I'm so glad you found it. It's just the prettiest thing! What fun to focus on all your sunflower stamps. I did that once with dress forms. I have to say it was quite a lot of fun!