Friday, December 20, 2019

Charcoal Merry

Happy Friday! Just a few more days until Christmas. Are you done with all your shopping? I was done a few weeks ago thankfully. The boys are out of school for two weeks so we plan to play and have fun. Yea! 


One of my favorite cards that I created recently and the new release items Power Poppy has. This is called Winter Flora and one of the man options in the digi. The idea was this charcoal look and feel with a splash of color. I think it turned out perfect for what I had in mind. I used Copic gray hues for the image and behind the letters. Some red and yellow hues for the flowers and the Merry. Some added sparkle and voila! 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Really a beautiful way to show off Marcy's artwork. The subtle charcoal shading and your coloring are a gorgeous combo.

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

It's gorgeous Stacy, I love this image and bought it not so long ago.
Thank you for the inspiration, have a Merry Christmas with your family, enjoy and have fun with the boys during their schoolvacation.