Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Snow Kissed Wishes

Welcome to the October Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge. This month's challenge is posted and hope you can play along with us. My creation is using Snow Kissed which was the perfect thought for this months challenge. 



My buttons and hat bombs match the designer paper that I have been waiting to use. I adore the Merry on the black matted paper. Added a little strip of colored paper that brings out the colors in the tree and scarf he is wearing. Sponged the sentiment before I removed the die and added some stickles and enamel dots. Voila!




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, I love how this adorable image pops on the black, and that DP is soooo cute! This is absolutely delightful, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a sweet, sweet snowman! I love him, and I always love your great layouts and wonderful DP. I do love the "merry" on the black. Such a great take on this Christmas challenge too! Sweetness!! Hugs and love! xoxo