Friday, November 5, 2021

Masculine gift tag

Good morning. I was able to get my first set of masculine gift tags done and I am happy with how they turned out. Masculine tags are a little harder to make since they don't like a lot of the fluff that goes with a tag. ha ha  These turned out good I think over all. 



I used the Large Banner layered die for the base layers. My woodland frame for the holiday sentiment is from Through the Woods stamp set. Colored with Copic markers then cute to fit the tag. Added a little bit of sparkle to the greenry sprigs. Tied off the top with some ribbon and button combo. 

Now to make work on the girlie tags, those are more fun. hee hee  Have a wonderful day!  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Love this a lot, Stacy! Anything woodsy. Rustic Christmas cards are my favorite.