Monday, August 15, 2022

Another Christmas card

Evening. I was going to post this during the challenge month but time got away from me again. We have been out of town a lot and just got back recently from the Hoh Rainforest. Beautiful! I loved it all. We didn't even see all that we wanted but we have plans to go back again soon. 

Anyways... Here is another one I created for the Christmas challenge last month and just now posting. Actually have a few cards that I created at the same time and will try to post up.  



This is using Bough Wow Wow stamp set which is no longer available. However the digi version called Mittens and Merriement is available. Colored with various Copic markers. Added a few layers of designer paper to the base. The base panel is embossed with a folder I bought months ago and just now am using. Then a few enamel dots and some sparkle to finish it off. Voila! 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

The word that comes to mind is "festive". All these wonderful Christmas colors, the patterned paper, and the utterly fabulous stamp colored so beautifully -- love! Still one of my favorite Christmas sets.