Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Mice and men

Good evening. Long time no see. Seems like I don't have much time to create and when I do I don't have time to post it up. Well tonight I made time to get these photo's ready to post up. These were created a few weeks back for various reasons. This will be short and sweet, just like I prefer. :-) 

Started off with a few masculine cards that I needed. I used Godly Man for a birthday card. The birthday sentiments are randomly stamped behind the die cut shaped frame from the next card. Added some bakers twine and the elk head popped up on dimensionals. I added suduko for sparkle on a few of the birthday sentiments.

Using the same stamp set again I used the elk image as a silhoutte behind the sentiment. The die cut shape is how I got the frame for the one above. Some dry embossing to the base layer and wrapped twine and added brads. 


Always can use a mouse card for every occasion. This was called Grape Dreams that is colored with various Copic Markers. Added a few pearls and some scraps of the colored cardstock for the base layer. Sparkles added to the grapes. Voila! 


I will have a post set for later this week also with some florals to share. Too long of a post if I added it here also. Might just be batches of cards in each post for awhile. Hope you are doing well if anyone is still in blog land lately.  ;-)  Have a wonderful evening. 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm still here, Stacy, and it's good to see you today. I remember you saying how you love masculine cards and I have to say I feel the same when it comes to anything nature related. These are beautiful! Also, your little mouse on the grapes -- tee hee! So fun and with stellar coloring as always. It's easier to find a moment here and there to create a card but harder to make time to photograph and write a blog post. That's the most time consuming part of the process.