Sunday, March 31, 2024

Daffodils

My mini daffodils came up great this year, I was super happy. I have such a brown thumb and when they actually bloom I am happy. Thought about coloring up these daffodils in the honor of them actually surviving. haha 


My first one is rather simple with some swiss dots embossed backing. My thank you sentiment across the bottom and some more brads. Added some sparkle as well. 


This one a little more simple with an embossed backing and a small strip of color. The blue flowers did not turn out like I planned so I had to color them in which was frustrating but such is crafting at times. More brads and some sparkle. Voila! Have a great day. 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, your cards are always a wealth of color and beauty. Incredible! The second image has always been one of my favorites. I keep scrolling back and forth, looking at each. Such depth in the shading. So gorgeous!