Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Girls and boys assortment

I took the picture of these the other day with the mouse card, again the lighting wasn't great. This is something that I am just willing to deal with because I am atleast creating and getting photo's. Somedays will be better than others.  ;-)  
This is Feminine Charms a very old set that I love for girl cards. The hat is just darling in the set. A few base layers of paper and floral paper. Wrapped some twine and button bow for the corner. A few pearls and sparkle to finish.


A Z-fold card for this one, which I have not done in a long time. Added a die cut edge to the two edges and some flowers that a friend made me years ago. Top it off with some pearls. 


How about some guy cards using My Guy Ian I think he was called. Rather fun set of young men. Textured the base on this one to match is shirt and some plaid designer paper. A few more brads used up and the sentiment along the right. 


Another simple one more brads used up and a few scrap panels and sentiment. Notice the easy peasy cards as I try to get back into the groove again. I am just so happy to be coloring and enjoying it all again. 

Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by. 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, those old Flourishes stamps are just as lovely as ever. Beautifully colored and such pretty papers. Your boy cards are cute, and I just love to see your creativity in your card designs. You make it look like such fun!