Saturday, March 7, 2009

Butterfly Kisses

The sun is shining here today but man the wind is blowing, eek. My sinus are going crazy, not that you want to know all that. LOL Here is a little jar I had laying around next to some butterflies I colored a few weeks ago. Just now got to this project and put it together. I love the springy feel it has. I used the new set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Beautiful Butterflies. You can find this and the other new sets here.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:Beautiful butterfliesCARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:Su yoyo yellow, ww, basic grey dpINKPADS:ctmh black archival, su pretty in pink, yoyo yellowMARKERS:noneACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:clear jar, dimensionals, scallop punch, ribbonCOLORING MEDIUM (if any):aqua brushSPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):watercoloring

6 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

How cute, Stacy!!! I love how you decorated the bottle and the butterflies are gorgeous!!! I feel you pain with the sinus problem...My grandbabies had soccer games today in 30 MPH winds...ARRRR!!!

~T~ said...

Very cute - love the butterflies!

Betty Wright said...

Stacy, this is a fantastic gift!!! Love anything chocolate at the moment and yoru butterfly kisses themes is perfection!!!! Great work!!!! Sinus issues? The pits. I have a zip loc bag for of meds for my ear stuff. I feel for you girl!!!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Sorry to hear about your sinus issues - no fun at all! :( But this project is fabulous! Love the popped off butterflies! Hugs ~ Angie

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Very neat project, Stacy. I love the idea of attaching the butterflies....thanks for the idea. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Erin Bigler said...

What an awesome idea! Fantastic job with the bottle-decorating...very, very pretty!