Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spellbinders Gift Set

Today is Tuesday and that means Timeless Tuesday over on Flourishes newsletter. Today Becca is challenging you to use your Spellbinders dies. I have a favorite one which is this curved rectangles. I am trying to work on some much needed thank you gift sets. So this was perfect. I was making a little bag to hold them and thought why not try to use the die for the box. Voila it worked. :0) I added sparkle around all of the frames and the box. Hard to see since I don't have much sunlight today. If you click on the picture you get a better view of it.
I hope you get to play along with the blog team. For those of you who play and link so they can find your creation you have a chance to win, what is the prize you say. Well read here to find out!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Stamps: Flourishes Signs of Spring
Ink Pads: CTMH Basic black, Garden Green, Yoyo yellow
Embellishments: Spellbinders curved rectangles, brads, dimensionals, stickles
Special Techniques: Watercoloring

21 comments:

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Oh Stacy! These are fabulous! I love that die and the colors are fun, bright and crisp! Great job.

Becky said...

These are beautiful. Bright and feeling like Spring.

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! Hugs Cindy

Tonya said...

very pretty - love the yellow.

Candyf said...

Wow -- This is such a nice gift set. I love daffodils and I love how bright and cheerful the colors you used look.

Tori Wild said...

REALLY pretty SPRINGY cards Stacy!! Love em!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

These are fantastic Stacy! Great set!

Hugs~Becky

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Stacy this is a breath-taking set you created! So cheerful and springy!:)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are beautiful Stacy!! Such cheery colors!!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Very cool!
:-)

America said...

Stacy, you always make such nice beautiful gift sets. I LOVE this one!!!!! Happy, bright and gorgeous. Great use of the die! :)

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous cards, Stacy!!! I love the beautiful yellow flowers and your Nesties shaped cards are just awesome!!! This is such a wonderful set!!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, Stacy, these are just gorgeous! Love that die - will have to look into that set. Yes, the set I got is called Cameo and Brooch. Love their die cuts. Your coloring on these is beautiful.

Julie Jacobs said...

Stacy, what a wonderful service you do for the troops. How would I go about doing something like that?

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooooh, I clicked, and they're fabulous, Stacy! Love the sparkle around the edges and your two colors of brads. Very pretty watercoloring, too!

Juliana said...

WHAT AN AWESOMELY SUNNY SET!!
I feel warmer just looking at them!!!
Beautiful job!!

ChristineCreations said...

This is SUCH a lovely set Stacy. That yellow will just brighten any day!

Riley said...

WOW!! These are absolutely fabulous!! I love the yellow!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

These are perfect Stacy!! Love the set!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!! :D

Olena said...

This card is just beautiful! : ) Super nice job! Love it!!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Beautiful! You really know how to pull together the gift sets! Love that happy yellow!