Monday, December 28, 2009

Sneak Day 1 Sledding and Ladybugs

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and your New Year will be safe and blessed! Christmas was perfect at our house. Kids actually got up at 4 am with me, first time for them. hee hee Very fun and loved the time with everyone. DH was rather tired that day. lol
It is time for Clear Dollar Stamps Jan. sneak peeks! Oh they are so fun, you are going to love them. So for the next 4 days sit back and enjoy the sneaks! First up we have for you Charlie Sledding by Laurie!
The first thing I thought of was sledding down a hill, so I created some snow with the swiss dots folder. Then I cut another piece out and frayed up the edge and added some sparkle for the snow shimmer. It is very simple but cute I think. hee hee

Next I wanted to have him on a huge snowflake like background. So I used the spellbinders pendant and layered it, added some sparkle to the ends and voila. He just makes you smile doesn't he.

The next set we have is Loving Ladybugs by Shawne. Oh so very sweet. Several images in this set and perfect for Valentines day cards. Here I used some ribbon I got from my good friend America. I added a little sparkle around the frame as well.
Now be sure to check out what the other DT came up with for sneaks:

Lori
Angela
Candy
Cassie
Kim
Laurie
Linda
Nancy
Sarah
Shawne
Tricia
Trudy
Deets: All sets available Jan 1st. Be sure to check out the BLOWOUT sale at CDS Store. Awesome awesome deals!!! See you back here tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Stacy these are darling.

Tricia T said...

These are adorable! All this time, I thought the blue hill Charlie was sledding on was a piece of ribbon. I couldn't figure out how you had attached it! LOL! I never guessed it was paper!! Great cards!

BTW - Do you get up at 4 am every morning or just on Christmas. Yikes!! :-)

Cassie said...

Hey Stacy! I love all the white space on those first two. . .really give the snowy feel! Your dp on the last is super cute, and I love your coloring ;D

Kevin Renz said...

Great job Stacy... just your style.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Such sweet designs! Fabulous papers and ribbon on your buggy card!

:-)

Linda Anderson said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! That's what I have to say about all three cards!!!! I especially adore the second Charlie card, that snowflake he's riding is wonderful!!!! Great job Stacy!!!

Linda

Crystal said...

HEHEHEH Stacy these are soooo cute, I LOVE your snowflake and I LOVE how you made him sledding down the hill, how creatie and super CUTE!

Kerri said...

The Charlie sledding image is so cute, and that ladybug image is adorable!!! Fabulous cards, Stacy!

Marisa said...

Love how you created the hill for the tubing and used the Swiss Dots for the snow! Love the two lady bugs card - they are darling. Great set of cards.

Michelle Woerner said...

Super cute Stacy! That first one had me crackin' up! My son ran over to see what was going on. He likes it too! Hugs,

Joanne (jojot) said...

each is as cute as the other....great work

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Stacy, these are all just too cute! Great job! Always love all your texture!

Sam said...

These so sweet love them to bits hun. keep up the fa work
Sam x

Debbie said...

These are adorable.. glad I got a chance to stop in and see all your beautiful work...

Connie M. said...

These are all so fun, Stacy!! Love the wonderful hill you created, you layered pendents, and the adorable bugs!! They are all so cute!!