Thursday, June 10, 2010

Humming Along today

Happy Friday! Today marks day one of summer vacation at our home and the boys are just so darn excited. I am working on something to keep them busy this summer and hopefully get some stamping time in while they are home all day. hee hee
The set today you will be seeing is Humming Along. I really enjoy the options this set gives you. My first card I went with some vibrant yellow and white. I can't get enough of this lemon crochet trim, I mean its so cheery and vibrant. I used copic collections Buttercup and Evergreen.


My second card I stamped out the branch twice and added the smaller humming bird to the picture. The crochet ribbon and soft colors of the MB Spearmint were my color palette.
Topped it off with a copper ribbon slider from the finishing touches collection.
The girls have some beautiful creations to share with you today:Christine
Cindy
Julie
Laura
Leslie
Dawn
Danielle
All these sets are available now at the Flourishes store. Happy shopping! Have a wonderful weekend.

13 comments:

Marisa said...

Love hummers :D We have some that come back every year to our feeder. Lovely set of cards.

Kerri said...

These are both beautiful! I love the lacey trim, and that hummingbird is so sweet! Gorgeous coloring, girl!

Yogi said...

both are very pretty.

Yvonne Hagane said...

They are both so elegant and beautiful...Great work!

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! Just beautiful Stacy! I love that first card's bright yellow coloring. I am in love with yellow right now. Hugs,

ChristineCreations said...

Oh yellow and white is just the perfect combination girl.

And I love how you've used the nestie shape and the coloring on your teeny hummingbird too. Beautifully done!

Cherie said...

Your cards are lovely. Such gorgeous colors. TFS!

Beate said...

Girl, those cards look amazing! I am crossing my fingers that my sets arrive tomorrow so I can stamp a bunch of images and take them on vacation with me.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Crystal said...

OMG these are both soooooo beautiful Stacy!!!!! LOVE these images and gorgeous colors!

Denise Marzec said...

These are GORGEOUS, Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

You've really done some beautiful work with this set, Stacy! Your cards are so fresh and crisp. Love them both! You've certainly made me sit up and take notice of that pretty yellow trim, too!

Nerina said...

I love the clean style you showcased these images in - and the petite smaller images! Your cards are so fresh!

Robin McK said...

Stacy, these cards are just stunning! Beautiful