Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thinking of Cal

This Gruffies is so sweet isn't it? I just adore the way he is lifting his buddy up. I made this card for Cal who is a young man of a friend. Their family had a shocking and tragic accident happen to one of Cal's friends last week. I wanted him to know that I was praying for his family as well as his friends family. I can't even imagine how hard that would be for their family.
I got this Gruffies image from Sue aka Coffeestamper. Thanks Sue! Kept this pretty free of girlie stuff since it is for a guy. Scored around the border and added brads. Very simple. Thanks for looking! Be sure to check back tomorrow 9pm EST for Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop and NEW RELEASE!!! Have a great day.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute, Stacy!! I love Gruffies!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

It has been ages since I've used my House Mouse and Friends stamps and there is just no excuse! Your darling, DARLING card is an inspiration! I just love it! Too fun and cute!

Crystal said...

SOOOO Adorable Stacy, darling image!

Dawn B. said...

He will appreciate this Stacy..One of my favorite gruffies.. Great job.

Cassie said...

Great card, Stacy. I'm sure he will appreciate this ;)

Marisa said...

Darling image and fabulously coloured. I'm sure your card will be greatly appreciated.

ChristineCreations said...

Stac - this is perfect for Cal...and so thoughtful of you!

Peggy said...

What a sweet sweet card! Love the Gruffies!

Linda Anderson said...

Too adorable Stacy...and perfect for a thinking of you guy card!! Love the score lines.

Linda

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh what a sweet card. So sorry to hear about your friend.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Stacy! Love the sweet image and great colors.

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh this is just the sweetest image....made me smile...wonderful coloring