Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another Bizarre journal

Yep here is another one of those notepads that I am altering for the bizarre. This one is smaller and would be perfect for the kids. I used the Bitty Bots set from Clear Dollar Stamps one of my favorite boy sets. Added two brads to the nuts on the sentiment panel. I liked the stitching at the top so I left that for a added touch. Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks for Sept. start on Sat. Be sure to check back! You are going to love them! Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute Stacy. I love the way you created the note pad.. I need to make some like this for my girls in college. Great job.

Debbie said...

I really really love these note pads that you are making...They are sooooooooooo cute... Now how do you get the paper on so perfectly around the spiral if you are altering them?

Kerri said...

Oh how cute, Stacy! These are going to be huge sellers:)

Marisa said...

This little guy is too cute!! Great idea!

marilynprestonn said...

Love it Stacy. Bizarre is right up my ally. lol :) Peggy

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable! I kept looking at the stitching and wondering how you got it on there.. :-)

Susan (rainy) said...

Such a darling idea and SO perfectly executed. Love this, Stacy.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Stacy! I'm now looking around for Will Robinson, lol. Great colors for this little note pad.

Monique said...

Oh Stacy these journals are so cute... What a great stocking stuffer this would make for some little boy!!

Diane said...

Love it~love it~love it!!! So dang cute!!! Cute image...great colors!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

It is not bizarre....it is perfect for the 'bazaar'.....it is too late to check my spelling...but hopefully you got what I meant to say

I love it

Tasha said...

So cute! This is awesome and would make a great gift!
love tasha xx