Friday, April 29, 2011

Christmas Wreath retiring

Did you see Flourishes is having a retirment sale to move older sets that will be fading into the sunset? Christmas Wreath is one of those sets. You can check out all the sale details by clicking the sale page HERE. Just know these sets won't last long at 65% off an once they are gone they are gone.



This is one of my favorite Christmas stamps. The wreath is so beautiful and detailed that I can't help but want to color it. I had a busy busy week so I picked a favorite of mine I made in the past. Just look at that wreath, I can smell the pine cones and pine needles now! :0) Check out the favorited sets from:
Cindy
Julie
Leslie

May 1st is Sunday and that means the new Christmas Spirit Challenge is coming. Be sure to check back. Happy Shopping!

10 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This is beautifully colored, Stacy. I also love this wreath and I'm glad I have it. Love your use of the blues with it. Gorgeous!

Crystal said...

GORGEOUS Stacy, wow you sure colored this image to perfection!!!! Have a wonderful Friday!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Stacy,
Hey, thanks for popping by my blog yesterday. :) Made me happy to see you.

So this wreath set is retiring, huh? So many good sets are going bye-bye! I like the simplicity of your card, which makes up for the time it took to color the wreath. ;)

Betty Wright said...

I LOVE this wreathe! I really hate to see it go! Stunning coloring and design, Stacey! Lovely card!

Leslie Miller said...

You have always done the most beautiful work with this wreath, Stacy. I can't believe how many times you've colored it and every time it's a stunner. I especially love it with the oranges.

Amanda said...

I think this is a fabulous card! And so Christmas-y!! I love it!! I'm so sad to see this set retiring!!!

Kerri said...

Such a GORGEOUS card, Stacy! Love the colors!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a beauty of a holiday card...that wreath really makes a statement

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There's an issue along with your site in internet
explorer, would check this? IE still is the market chief and a
huge component to folks will omit your fantastic writing because of this problem.

Anonymous said...

There's definately a great deal to learn about this topic.
I love all of the points you've made.