Friday, April 8, 2011

A Godly Mother and Father

Welcome to day 2 of Clear Dollar Stamps April-June New Release. Two sets to show you today and I will start with A Godly Father. My father in law is a huge bbq nut and I thought I would give my hand at making my own little bbq goodie box. I think it turned out super cute for my first try. I know he is going to love the goodies inside they are his favorite. hee hee And I have a cool BBQ book that has all kinds of recipes in it for him.

Here I opened the lid for you to see inside. It is pretty simple once you get the idea. I looked outside at our grill I don't know how many times. You can always put doors on the front and burners on the sides for the look. So many options even for a treat box at a bbq you are having this summer. Lots of options I think. Lori liked this concept and she is working on an SVG file for this tmeplate. So watch in the coming weeks for this template! YEA!
My next one with this set I have paired with Gone Fishin. I colored the image with the pastel copic markers. A bit of ribbon tied off with some brads. Very simple. This is using A Godly Mother. Again just one of the sentiments in the set and some extra dp that I had on the stack from Memory Box Pixie. I just love this paper pack. Added a few primas with a gorgeous center brad.

Check out the wonderful sneaks from the Design Team:Candy Cassie Laurie Linda Tricia Trudy Barb Christi Shell Gloria Lisa Sarah See you back here tomorrow for more sneaks! Have a great day.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

As a true chocoholic Well, it's filled with chocolate, so you know I love this... Love the project your FIL will love this!!!

Peggy said...

OMGosh!! Love the BBQ grill! Fabulous project for a guy! Your cards are soooo pretty too!

Marisa said...

Your BBQ is fabulous, Stacy!! Have a great mental picture of your running back and forth to check it out as you created this :) I'm sure he will LOVE it! Lovely work on the other cars too!

Kerri said...

WHAT?! That BBQ looks AMAZING!!! I will definitely be getting that svg file! AWESOME, girl! Both of your cards are beautiful too. You rock!!!

Julie said...

This goodie box is so cool! What Dad wouldn't love this! Great Job on the cards too Stacy!

Barb said...

Fantastic projects Stacy! LOVE the grill - what a clever idea!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous....especially love the masculine card with the sentiment over a lighter image....I always forget to do that technique...thanks for the reminder

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh my gosh, how COOL is that grill!!!!!!!!!

America said...

That BBQ grill is genius, creative adorable, CUTE and super fantastic! WOW!! what a work of art and I just know your FIL will LOVE it! Lovely cards - so much beauty to admire here.