Tuesday, March 19, 2013

FTTC212 Spring Smiles

Good morning! Over on the Flourishes Blog today the Timeless Tuesday crew has issued the new challenge for the week. The challenge is Spring! Well that is great as we have cold weather still but the sun shine is trying to come out and spring is starting to come through with my tulips in the ground. YEA! Created a card using Tulips for Friends today. Stamped out the flowers onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink.
Several copic collections were used for coloring today:



Once colord grabbed some of the Color Made Easy Poppy and Emerald Coast papers for layering.


The designer paper is from a My Minds Eye pack and I don't remember which one sorry about that. I have run out of my wide crochet ribbon so I made my own as I do with the Laural Venise lace trim and then my Color Made Easy Emerald Coast Deft ribbon bow down the center. A few Kaiser teal pearls for the corners and voila a springy delight! Hope you have a wonderful day today!

8 comments:

Peggy said...

Beautiful spring card! Love the blue tulips for sure!

Cheryl said...

Love it Stacy...that denim ribbon just adds the perfect touch! Another beautiful creation!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Stacy - this is GORGEOUS! Your image is so pretty, and so wonderfully colored - and I love your design, papers and I love how you created the wider crochet trim - brilliant :)!
Hugs,
Audrey

Emily Keaton said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Stacy! Those tulips are so vivid. This definitely made me smile ;-)

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!

Cheryl said...

This is just beautiful. I love the blue tulips in an orange crock, and the tiny bit of orange matting on your layers is so pretty. Great color combination.

Leslie Miller said...

This is gorgeous, Stacy! I tried, but didn't get very far with my visiting on release week. You do such a beautiful job with Flourishes' stamps.

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful card Stacy! Love the colors you chose and your layout is perfect!