Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let's sail away

I wasn't kidding when I said the next week or so was going to be crazy. Sailing away sounds like a fabulous idea to me, especially with this cutie pie. I made it through yesterday, let's hope the rest of the day goes well too.
This is using Sailing Tour from Whiff of Joy stamps. I stamped the image onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. Colored him with various copic markers. These fun arrows are from the Die-Lights Arrows collection. Added some twine and a button and voila, an easy peasy creation.
We are excited over at Whiff of Joy as we have a new way of presenting our Die-Lights. Head on over the WOJ blog and check it out! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

ah okay you have reminded me that I have a good 7 fishing cards to create for the lads.............. love this one such a cute image and great layout with those arrows
Hugs Kate xx

Marisa said...

Such an adorable image and love the arrows! Great card!