Sunday, April 28, 2013

FS325 deers

Happy Sunday! This weeks Featured Stamper 325 is Patti aka Patti G. Beautiful gallery and lots of altered or 3D items that I would LOVE to case. However I was leaning towards the guys and went with this Fathers Day Deer instead. I kept the layout, twine, button and a deer or elk. I changed the stamp and some colors and left off the sentiment. This image is called Deer + Fawn. The designer paper is scraps but figured it was a closest match I had to the background of the wood grain dp Patti used. Added two brads since I took off the snetiment and the fun corner tear to the one.  Hope you get a chance to play along with us this week. Have a great day!


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cool image, and I also love that paper and twine too!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card, and a great case...Must go visit her gallery. I had the pleasure of meeting Patti, and seeing her beautiful work in real life. Every thing was beautifully done, just like your work...tfs...

Marisa said...

Great paper and love the touch of twine and turned corner. Great masculine card.