Monday, September 1, 2014

Seasons Greetings from the meeces

September 1st and that means the new Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is up and its "Christmas Bingo" this month! See the attached Bingo Card to the Christmas Thread. I went diagonal with pearls, image and ribbon for my creation.


 These darling house mouse are called Silent Mice. They are colored with Copic markers with a little bit of stickles added to the leaves. Wrapped my ribbon and lace trim which I know... you can't see. That wasn't planned out very well when I was die cutting with my Grand Dies from spellbinders but oh well I know its there. HA! Added my textures with swiss dots and voila! Hope you can play along this month! 


6 comments:

Pauline said...

Stacy, your card is gorgeous. The leaves are coloured to perfection, looks so real. Love all the layers and details.

ChristineCreations said...

EEE so cute! And stunning colouring on those poinsettias girl!

:) So fun to be in that book together hey? Well done lovely lady!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Stacy, what an adorable Christmas card. Such a cute image, which you have colored masterfully.

Marisa said...

Precious. Fabulously coloured poinsettia too!

CherylQuilts said...

Ohhh! Stacy, I LOVE these little guys in the poinsettia!! How darling, and what a beautiful card shape and fabulous coloring! Just love it!! I need to start Christmas cards after September 15 -- hehe!! Definitely need to join in on the DD Christmas challenge!! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, this is so dang cute and your coloring is just awesome! Those mice are so sweet!