Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Christmas Poinsettias

Have you checked out the new release from Our Daily Bread designs? They have a Peaceful Poinsettia die! Squeel!!! The look and feel these give to Christmas cards just make me swoon. I have a tutorial on how I formed these if you are interested after you get your own set.  :-)  Check it out HERE. 


This is a pretty easy peasy card and yes not a great idea taking a photo of a white card on white background but hey... It will have to do as time is short for me this week. I also got some of the new sequins that our local craft store has in a rainbow of colors. I added a white and two red ones to this creation. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day! 


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

I love this, Stacy, and I saw the step-by-step and pinned it! Easy and beautiful card, and I think your photo is fine! Hugs, sweet friend!