Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I have it he says

This weeks Featured Stamper 435 is Caryn aka glitter me silly. What a fun user name right.  :-)  Wonderful gallery and hard to choose a card to case. I finally choose this Sending you love and hugs card to case. Kept with the over all color, design and flower. Changed the flower, sentiment and added jewels. Enjoy your week Caryn. 


My flower is a retired stamp that I dusted off for this creation. The flower is stamped out a few times and layered for dimension. The sentiment is from Be Encouraged which was much needed this week for a friend of mine. I am so glad I bought that stamp set. Added a few jewels and some sparkle and voila! Hope you have a wonderful day. 


3 comments:

Pauline said...

One word says it all "STUNNING'. Stacy your colouring is fabulous, love the richness of the purples. What floral image is this? have a wonderful day.

Leslie Miller said...

Gasp! Girl, where'd you learn to color like that? You took my breath away!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy, I saw this on SCS and gasped myself! It's absolutely gorgeous with such beautiful coloring and added depth with your layers! One of the most gorgeous cards!! Wow, I love it, especially with that wonderful sentiment that says it all!! I used to have a magnolia tree up north in New Jersey that was close to this color. Hugs, sweet friend!