Monday, June 1, 2015

Stars above

Today is June 1st and you now what that means, the new Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is up. This months challenge is Star Struck! Use any stars from dies to papers, stars in a sentiment or even the most common star in the Nativity scene signalling the birth of Jesus. Pull out those stars and show us what you got. 


This is all warm and cozy with the browns and tans for Christmas this round, yea!  The paper is super cool from ODBD Winter Collection 2014. I really wanted to use the copperand gold sequins on my desk and this paper matched perfectly. hee hee  The stars are using His Birth and the matching Sparkling Stars Die. Wrapped a paper cut Beautiful Borders die around the bottom along with some gold cord and voila! 


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, is it really June 1? I can hardly believe it! I love your Christmas card, Stacy, with the stars. And what a great sentiment! We are so blessed that the Father sent His Son for us! Thanks for encouraging us (me!!) to work on my cards throughout the year! I so need to do that! Hugs, sweet friend! (And it's the start of hurricane season here in Florida!)