Sunday, May 31, 2015

FS434 End of an Era

This weeks Featured Stamper FS434 is Veritycards. Fantastic gallery and too many to want to case. ha ha  I choose this Lavendar beauty to case. I kept with the over all theme, colors and flowers. I changed the sentiment, flowers and added some jewels.


This is a retired set called Winter Blossoms that I actually have stamped out a few times and layered up for dimension. The petals are even rounded under and cut between to give a more life like feel as the original card shows. Used my new retirement stamp set, okay the only retirement stamp set I have from SNSS called Retirement Sentiments. Layered this onto a Spellbinders oval and decorative oval with a few flourished jewels. Voila!


4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is oh so pretty Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

This is beautiful, Stacy, and I love how you've layered the flowers using the tole method to give them such beautiful dimension! What a stunning card! And, yes, it's the end of one era and the beginning of another in the "so-called" retirement! I can tell you that from experience! LOL! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is pretty! Those flowers are so gorgeous! The older you get the more you'll use that retirement set, so you'd better hang onto it. I can't wait for my new chapter!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Stacy!