Sunday, May 10, 2015

FS430 Birthday Flowers

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you enjoy your day however you are spending it!  ;-)


This weeks Featured Stamper is Peeps321 aka Polly. I choose this Birthday Wishes card to case. Need a lot of birthday cards this month and next, so you will see a lot more. Kept the layout, similar colors, a flower and changed the rest.
My dahlia is a retired set that needed a little dusting off today. I cut around the blooms after they were colored and added dimensionals to the back. Die cut my square in some designer paper as Polly has done. Added a few sequins to the square panel and voila! Hope you can play along this week! 



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So gorgeous, Stacy! I planted patio dahlias yesterday and was thinking about this set. Your card is so pretty and sweet. Love the border and, of course, everything else about it! Happy Mother's Day!

Karen Steele said...

This is a lovely card Stacy - those blooms are gorgeous and I love the border too :-)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, how beautiful! I LOVE your dahlias and your coloring, and what a beautiful layout! I always love that border die!! Hugs, sweet friend, and Happy Mother's Day! You are a wonderful mom!