Monday, May 18, 2015

Flowering Branch gift box

Happy Monday! School is just about done for the year and summer vacation will be here. Lots to get done before the end of the year for us. Projects mostly as of late and tests. Oh my... Not sure who is more excited for summer them or me? hee hee
Had some time to play in the stamp room Saturday night, yea!  Finally got around to altering this Clear Box that I wanted to do. I have a Altered Clear Box tutorial if you would like to alter your own. 



This is using the beautiful Flowering Branches for the front design. These boxes are awesome! Since I order the 5 x 5 boxes from a stationary company they come in these awesome clear boxes. Well that is an obvious re-use item to me. A few envelopes and some handmade cards and you have an instant gift box.  :-)  This was pretty straight forward for design. One down and three to go. Great gift ideas for the teachers.  Hope you have a wonderful day! 


4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful gift box, Stacy! I just love this flowering branch and how you cut it, and what coloring! You continually amaze me with your creativity...and your precious gift-giving heart! Yay, summer is nearly here! Hugs!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Fantastic way to recycle this boxes Stacy, what a lovely gift set, specially with that gorgeous tag in the front.
Thank you for sharing and for the tutorial.

Leslie Miller said...

More of your fabulous cutting and coloring and such a great design! Such a treat to see this. I have lots of clear boxes and, in fact, a whole cupboard full of alterables. Just need to think of a reason to alter them. Once again you inspire, Stacy!

Karen Steele said...

This is gorgeous Stacy!