Sunday, May 17, 2015

FS432 Springy Cones

This weeks Featured Stamper FS432 is Naomi aka NaomiW. I choose this Floral card to case. I kept the colors, similar flower and over all sketch. Changed the size of the card, different flower but a cone flower none the less, added ribbon and lace trim and omitted the sentiment.


Another set that I dusted off recently from my retired pile called With Gratitude. These cones flowers sure to make me smile. They are stamped on white card stock and colored with orange like colors. matted on an decorative oval frame. Wrapped some lace trim and ribbon that I tied off with a button and twine combo. Added a few enamel dots and voila! 


3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is one of my favorite retired sets too and one that I love! Love your beautiful colors and coloring and the great layout! And I love your enamel dots with the pretty lace, seam binding, twine, and button! Just the sweetest card, sweet friend! (Off to find a card for myself to CASE!)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card, Stacy! Love that bold orange frame, and your coloring is gorgeous, as always!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, I love the orange and green! How beautiful! Such a pretty die, too. The ribbon, lace, and button combo is a fabulous finish along with the enamel dots. You're my inspiration when it comes to getting a lot of cards done. I'm trying to get faster at creating. I think I'm getting better. Keep it up, Stacy! I sure do love looking!