Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Anchor the soul



This turned rather patrotic looking and that was not my intention.  Another set that I bought and needs a bit more love with ink called, Anchor the soul. I stamped the image on white card stock and colored with Copics. The designer paper is from a pack that I only had used once, gasp!!! I need to use my supplies more I think. Maybe I should start a campaign to not buy anymore until I used something a few times? Think that would work... probably only if I stayed away from all the new goodies out there. Moving on... :-)   Simple design with just a few sparklers and voila! Easy Peasy. Hope you have a great day. 

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a great masculine card, Stacy! I love your great DP and the beautiful layout! Oh my, you stepped on my toes...hehe! I have so much I've either not used YET or not at all. So, we shall move on! LOL! I love your cards, Stacy, and I continue to admire that you just keep them coming! Hugs, sweet friend! (BTW, I have used this image myself.)

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous card, Stacy! It did turn out rather patriotic, but also nautical and masculine. Hey, I tell myself all the time that I won't buy anymore paper until I use what I have, but that would mean I wouldn't buy anymore for the rest of my life. Not going to happen!