Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Crisp and clean lavendar



You guessed it, another simple design today. When I said I had sometime to stamp Saturday I did. However I was a little rusty. The last few months it has been like hurry and get the card together and head out. So on Saturday, I had the whole day to sit here and stamp which seemed rather strange. ha ha  What FUN it was. Once I got going it all started to flow... at least I think. This is Lavendar that I stamped on white card stock and colored with Copics. A simple layer of scrap designer paper with a ODBD Beautiful borders edge to the side. A few sequins accents and voila! I like how pretty this turned out. 

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful Stacy. Gorgeous design.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I love it too, and so glad you got to color!! I so love to color and find it SO relaxing! Beautifully done and so elegantly lovely! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

It's very pretty! So soft and delicate. I'm glad you got some time to stamp. It's especially hard for me once spring gardening starts, so a full day is a real luxury.

Traci M said...

So glad you had a day to stamp and relax...this is a lovely card!!