Monday, July 6, 2015

Finally I can share the awesome news....

Squeel!!!!  Guess who is back on the CardMaker Magazine Blog team? Yes ME!!!  I finally get to share the exciting news. Brooke emailed me and asked if I was willing to join the blog team again for a term, and of course I said yes!  :-)  Brooke and Tanya are fantastic ladies and I really enjoy working with them.


Check out who my new team mates for the next 6 months are going to be:







Head on over to the CM Blog and the girls blogs to congratulate them for me! We have some wonderful things lined up for you in the coming months so be sure to check back often! Thanks for sharing in my exciting news! Have a wonderful day! 


7 comments:

Angel said...

Wahoo!!!! Congrats, my friend! That's awesome!!!!

Marisa said...

A big congrats to you!!! Whooot, whooot!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stacy that's great news :-)

CherylQuilts said...

Woohoo, Stacy! Congratulations! That's exciting news, and it looks like a great fit for you (and for them for you to share your work)! Doing the Snoopy for you! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, congratulations, you! I was wondering what that other piece of news might be. How fun! You're absolutely perfect for the team and you're going to be over there wowing folks left and right with your fabulous ideas. Enjoy, Stacy!

Lois said...

Congratulations, Stacy! I look forward to seeing what you will bring to the CardMaker blog world!

Traci M said...

Congratulations, Stacy!! One more way for you to shine...can't wait to see what you do!! :)