Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Pretty Pansies

Good morning! Hope your day is started off wonderful. Monday I was playing in the stamp room and I thought about dusting off this old PSX stamp that is retired. Haven't created a fun fold in awhile so I thought a Z-Fold tutorial would be fun.  My Pansy image is stamped on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. Only embellishments are a few pearls and some sparkles. A lovely Spellbinders Die down the side on the inside panel for fun. When this closes it lines up just to the right of the designer strip in the inside panel, it looks quite lovely. 

Here is the card fully opened. Lots of room to write in this type of fold which is very nice to have. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 



3 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

This is one of my all time favorite stamps. Love your design and coloring!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I just LOVE some of the older stamps, especially PSX! And this is one beautiful image that you've colored to perfection! Wow! And what a beautiful card you've made. Stunning and clever, as always, my sweet friend! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Love these beautiful old PSX stamps! These pansies are gorgeous with your fabulous coloring. Love the fold. Great for a newsy letter, which would be lovely to do more of.