Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Mittens

Someone STOP me!!! I have been smitten with these mittens... bawhaha... Okay bad pun, but these mittens are awesome! I had a request for some larger than normal gift tags and these mittens were the first thing that came to mind. 


If you haven't seen all my mitten creations, check out these tutorials 
Now... my Mitten Gift Tag.

You can use any mitten shape you have. Don't have a mitten die? Well I solved that with my Hot Cocoa Mitten from a few years ago.  ;-)  I have you all covered with mitten ideas. hee hee  

Actually there is one more idea with this mitten die that I am working on, but not sure I will get it done in time for Christmas. We will see. This is a Memory Box die called Plush Frosty Mitten.  My sentiment is from Botanical Tree. The mitten standing up has some shimmery twine wrapped through the stitching, and the one laying down has some faux stitching with a suduko gel pen. Both have the beautiful Peaceful Poinsettia die with some added sparkle and pearls. There is enough room left for them to write who it is to and from and still look beautiful. Wrapped a little bit of ribbon through the top and tied it off with a button and twine combo. Voila! Hope you enjoyed another mitten creation from me today. Have a great day. 



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love your mittens! These are so pretty in the red and white with the swirly die cut vine. Gorgeous, Stacy!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I just adore these mittens! They are so pretty with the stitching and the lovely poinsettia and leafy flourish. Red and white show stoppers!