Happy Friday! The Power and Spark challenge this month is a rewind and look at our challenges for the year. What fun!!! In case you are wondering what all the challenges were here is the compiled list that sweet Leslie did for us:
- The Sky's the Limit (Use sky colors – sunsets, blue sky, gray sky, any color found in the sky.)
- Go for the Gold (Use gold in any way – color, embellishments, embossing.)
- Pop of Pastel (Use soft pastel colors.)
- Cut it Out (Fussy cut all or part of your image.)
- Pencil Me In (Color with pencils, including watercolor pencils.)
- Hang Some Paper (Use at least three different patterns or colors of designer paper.)
- Shabby & Chic (Soft, feminine, romantic, the appearance of age and wear.)
- Gifts from the Heart (Gifts or gift packaging, tags, etc.)
- Bits & Pieces (Use just a portion of an image. Stamp off the edge or cut it out, etc.)
- Embellish This (Use embellishments)
Be sure to link your creations back on the PP Blog. My creation is using two challenges from actually, the Cut it out challenge and the Gift from the heart challenge. I purchased this white frame a few weeks back and knew it was going to be perfect for this idea.
My Hollyberries are printed to fit the size frame I have. One set is cut out then using a rolled technique and dimensional look they end up popped up. This look is so cool and adds such a cool touch to creations, especially gifts. Very simple on the embellishments as the person this is for likes to have clean decor. ;-) Besides you know me and the clean and simple, love it! Anyways... Added some sparkle when this was all put together.
Here is a close up of the holly branches, some of the sparkle is coming through in the photo but not much. Cameras.... You can see the way they are all curled up from the base. It is super pretty in real life. I know she is going to love this too. If you want to check out my Holly Frame tutorial you can create your own too.
Check out the Bloom Brigade creations as they rewind the year:
P.S. HOLIDAY SALE in the shop! 10% off all Holiday sets (clear and digital) when you enter HOLIDAY10 in the discount code box at checkout.