Sunday, January 17, 2016

FS467 Thank You

This weeks Featured Stamper 467 is Minnur. Very creative gallery. I choose this Folded card 3 to case. Kept the flower theme, thinner style, and similar background. Changed the flowers to a stamp, added a sentiment, added a button and twine, sponge stenciled matching background and removed the ribbon. Enjoy your week!



I just got this stencil called Pointed Star from Jenny Bowlin recently which was very similar to the designer paper she used. Only partially sponged the background and I like how it turned out. My flower is from So Grateful that I stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Then I delicately cut around the image, surprise...surprise and popped some dimensionals on the back before I adhered it to the card base. Placed my button and twine combo in the bottom corner next to my sentiment. Then a few jewels and some sparkles to top it off, Voila! 
Hope you have time to stamp today and have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Beauty seems to just flow out of you so easily, Stacy. It must be in your soul. This is gorgeous!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a beautiful card, and I love the new stencil. It's a great way to add some DP without a heavy feel to it! And your flowers are gorgeous - coloring, fussy cutting (to perfection), and then popped with dimensionals and some shine! It's beautiful with the button, twine, and gems. I love it! Hugs, sweet friend, and have a great rest of the weekend!