Monday, April 18, 2016

Beautiful kindness

Good morning! Hopefully you had beautiful weather where you live this weekend and were outside enjoying all of it. Spring is here and I am loving it! A full weekend for us running boosters concessions at the car show, which was a huge hit. A full week of games this week,  2 home and 1 away this week. Oh my... This has been a great season so far and I am excited to see what the rest of the season will bring. Not that you want to hear all about that... how about a card today! 



My roses are from the stamp set My English Rose that are stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. I see now that I should of blending some of the R35 in a bit more maybe? There is some sparkle already added onto the petals so I guess too late. EEK! A simple die cute spellbinders edge to the left and a few scattered jewels. Voila! This is for a special teacher at the school who is so encouraging and sweet every time I see her. Hopefully she will enjoy these roses. 
Right now I have several projects that I am working on for a friend, the kids in bible class that helped this weekend and some more masculine cards. GASP!!! Trying to find the time. I will be sharing those with you as soon as they are done. :-)  Glad you stopped by today. Have a wonderful day! 


4 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Really Stacy where do you get the time to make one gorgeous card after another?
Your yellow roses with a tint of red are just spectacular and I love the sentiment. Add some pearls and a pretty die cut and you get something really lovely.

Leslie Miller said...

I think your coloring is absolutely splendiferous, Stacy! We are our own worst critics. This is a beautiful card. Love how you did the border down the side. It sounds like you're so incredibly busy! With two boys in sports... I can imagine. I'm exhausted just reading about it!

CherylQuilts said...

Well, I wanted to hear about your weekend and enjoying the time and how well the concessions at the car show went - woohoo! Yes, a full week ahead, but it's wonderful that the season has been great so far. I love this card and know the teacher will too, and dI love the coloring of your roses! It's gorgeous and gives real depth to them. And what a great layout, especially with your wonderful die on the left. I really need to try that...always love when YOU do it - hehe! Now I need to brave it! Looking forward to seeing your other cards. Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Davi said...

Wow Stacy this is amazing, I love the way you added the roses. colored them and the die cut border :)