Sunday, April 10, 2016

FS479 Masculine notecard

This weeks Featured Stamper 479 is Cheryl aka Cher2008. What a gallery from feminine to masculine you name it and she creates it. I choose this Happy Birthday Jerry card to case. Kept with a moose image, over all layout and similar colors. Changed the image, omitted the ribbon, added brads, textures to the background base and no sentiment. Congrats and enjoy your week Cheryl. 


My masculine stash is depleted and I am in great need of several right now. EEK!!! Time to get that stash back up. I used Father's Day for my main image. Stamped in chocolate ink and only a few green sprigs colored in for fun. Some faux stitching around the designer paper panel that has a chocolate base. Added that awesome chicken wire texture to the blue base and more chocolate. I think the chicken wire has replaced my swiss dots now. hee hee  Kidding! A few brads to the fish tale ends and voila! One down... and several more to go.  Have a great day! 


2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a fabulous masculine card, and I just love this moose (or is it an elk? I can't tell the difference!). Anyway, I love him and love the embossed background with the wonderful color combination! Fabulous! I too need a stash of masculine cards, but I just freeze at the thought of making one! Hehe! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

You have a real knack for masculine cards, Stacy. This is such an awesome image and looks great with the brown and rich blue. I like the layout, too.