Friday, August 19, 2016

Today is going to be beautiful

Good morning and happy release day! Today is the full release of the new stamps at Power Poppy! Hopefully you didn't miss any of the sneak peeks we shared this week. It all started on Monday with the newest Instant Garden release. Check out the PP Blog for all the details and links. 


I was in need of a new bookmark so I went and created this beautiful using Prairie Cheer. I adore how this turned out. My flowers were stamped and colored with various Copic markers and the layered onto some yellow and blue cardstock that I die cut using a Spellbinders edge. Wrapped some ribbon and twine using a button at the top. There is sparkle added to the petals on each flower because you can never have too much sparkle. hee hee  Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:

  Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Tosha Leyendekker


~~Release Special~~
• FREE SHIPPING when you spend $50 or more. See PP blog for international guidelines
• Select discounts on clear stamps throughout the shop!

• Download frenzy: All Digital Stamps 25% off 


12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous bookmark, I've always been a fan of using blue/yellow color combo...even in my home! LOL As always, fantastic coloring/shading job Stacy. Have a great weekend! xoxo~Cheryl

KimCreate said...

Super cute card! Love these flowers colored in blue!

Unknown said...

O I love love this. The color combinations and coloring are fantastic, so bright and cheery.

Barb said...

Oh WoW, Stacy! This is so very pretty! I love the bookmark idea.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a beautiful bookmark, and I love how you've stamped the asters and allowed some room for the encouraging sentiment to start your day off! Beautifully colored and a great border die! Love that yellow button and twine, and Cheryl is right about loving blue and yellow together! This is just a great idea, and I am going to pin this one to bookmarks. I think they really made great gifts too. But you enjoy this one! Hugs sweet friend, and have a great weekend! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! This is exactly what our wild asters look like here. Love their brilliant pop of blue. I'm still using a bookmark I made for one of our earlier PP releases and it makes me feel good every time I pull it out of the book. I just love how you stamped these beautiful flowers all up and down the bookmark. Hey, bet you LOVE asters 'cause they're blue!

Happy Stamper said...

LOVE these in blue!!! I liked the set, but now I LOVE IT!!!!!

Katie Sims said...

Awww Stac....I love your bookmark idea! And I am with Leslie....this blue flower is right up your alley, isn't it?! You sure colored these lovelies up to perfection! Sending hugs your way, gf! :)

Jean said...

Wow - this is so striking!!

Traci M said...

So pretty, Stacy!, I love your sprinkling of flowers on your bookmark!! And such a fresh and pretty color combo!!

D.Ann C said...

What a fabulous creations!

Pauline said...

Oh Stacy, this is gorgeous! Love these flowers in blue, so, so pretty and matched up with yellow paper a perfect combination. The added scallop on the side adds for some interest. Love it!