Monday, December 16, 2019

Goodie bag of good cheer

Morning. A few weeks ago I made a few of these little treat 6x6 goodie bags using a tutorial found HERE. They are super quick and easy to make for a little something. I put the Hershey nuggets inside of these and a few have little lotion bottles in them. 


The tag on the front is from the Handmade With Love Tags and it is a perfect fit for the front. I choose the one that matched the paper best that I used. I won't show you all of them but I did make about 20 of these they are that easy. Just a little something without having to go over board for a few people. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Pauline said...

A great idea Stacy! Love this, the little tag is so sweet, fits perfectly.

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute! I love this tag. That's some really gorgeous paper, too!